IT GRC Validation Specialist (Europe/remote)
Thāne, India | Krakow (City), Poland | Turku, Finland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-018438
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
IT GRC Validation Specialist
The IT GRC Validation team carries a global responsibility in making sure our Information Technology is compliant with applicable regulations, standards, agreements and internal policies. This position can be located anywhere in Europe, preferably Finland/the Nordics. Will you be our next top professional?
- Support global validation program activities, including infrastructure and hardware qualifications, as well as computer system validations.
- Facilitate and document risk as it relates to the implementation of new technology, systems, and tools (e.g. intended use, functional risk), as well as changes to existing.
- Apply standard compliance methods in support of validation activities (e.g. good documentation practices, statistical sampling, review or inspection, testing and test management, root cause analysis).
- Work closely with Business, Quality and IT professionals to ensure software validation tasks, activities and deliverables are completed within defined time commitments
- A BA/BS degree (Information Technology, Scientific, Business Administration or a related field is preferred)
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience working as a governance, risk management, compliance or quality management professional in a regulated industry, with experience in validation-related activities.
- Knowledge of ISO, FDA, European Union (EMEA), Data Protection Regulations and Standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO27001, 21 CFR 820, GDPR) as they relate to Computer System Validation is preferred
- Experience with Computer System Validation (CSV) activities, including quality of deliverables and adherence to project timelines is preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and adopt new technologies
- Proactive, collaborative, process-oriented, and able to act under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
If you feel you have the necessary skills and you are interested in this global opportunity, do not hesitate to apply today!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."