IT Cyber Incident Response Analyst
Thāne, India | Krakow (City), Poland | Singapore, Singapore | Turku, Finland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-022323
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor, and maintain our global EPP/EDR solution
- Monitor and analyze infrastructure security logs
- Interpret and respond to alerts generated by our security tools
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved immediately
- Analyze malware and determine its impact on our environment
- Stay current on emerging threats and possible attacks on our infrastructure and develop risk mitigation approaches to minimize any impact
- Conduct technical analysis of the security products, patches, issues, and mandates necessary to support our continuous effort to improve IT security
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or the equivalent network and security experience
- Level 1: Less than three years of IT security operations experience
- Level 2: Three to five years of IT security operations experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding TCP/IP and other network administration protocols
- Good understanding of SMTP and associated email security threats including phishing and business email compromise schemes
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems and Technologies
- Good understanding of Linux, Android, iOS, and database technologies
- Good understanding of encryption, multifactor authentication, crypto, and security certificates
- Self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate well with other team members and employees worldwide
- Good verbal and written negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."