Hyperion Essbase Sr. Developer - Enterprise Performance ManagementApply Now
- Thāne, Maharashtra
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
EPM Senior Developer
- Partners with the global FP&A teams to facilitate the adoption of the new tools, maintain them and implement enhancements which support the financial reporting & planning cycles.
- EPM Developer will work closely with the solution architect to understand and interpret end user requirements and translate those requirements into well architected solutions and designs.
- Maintain the existing Hyperion environment (including Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDMEE, and EPMA), including related interfaces, calculation scripts, outlines, member formulas, aliases, load rules, security filters, and reports.
- Perform detailed analysis as needed to develop and maintain detailed documentation for all application upgrades, product enhancements, and process modifications.
- Develop and maintain detailed end user documentation and application administration documentation.
- Execute on the development, implementation, and testing of developed solutions to ensure business requirements are satisfied and implemented accurately.
- Manage data and metadata load processes and assist the business with maintaining mappings within FDMEE.
- Experience with broader Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects, Spotfire, Data Warehouses is preferred.
- Responsible for managing help desk issues, including basic support of infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with SaaS based EPM tools like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, etc, highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree (BS or BA)
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing planning & reporting solutions with Hyperion Planning and Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, and FDMEE.
- Experience or exposure to Anaplan or Adaptive Insights is highly desirable, including solution design and Anaplan Model Builder Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Hyperion Planning and Essbase Development, Support and Administration.
- Experience with the Hyperion suite Planning, Essbase, HFM are key.
- Hands-on experience of implementing HFM close and consolidation models for global enterprise is required.
- Expertise in Essbase cube analysis, design and maintenance, Essbase database administration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization.
- Strong knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Planning, SmartView (version 11.x is a must)
- Performance tuning experience is required, specifically ability to determine the proper setup and use of applications/databases, dimensions, attributes, and UDAs
- Advance calc scripting experience is required
- Must be able to evaluate performance issues and tune the application appropriately, including managing database size, dense/sparse settings, and block size
- Advanced SmartView experience is required, specifically ability to efficiently produce large volumes of reports
- Understanding of financial planning and analysis is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) to interact effectively with the business
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams