ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, Andaman and Nicobar IslandsIN Job ID JR-023208
As a member of the HR Technology team you will continue to drive our HR platform capabilities and help enable users of the HR systems to navigate through any process with ease through proper business process set up. This role is a great way to continue to build your exposure to HR Technology at PerkinElmer.
The main responsibilities are related to HR systems effectiveness through the following deliverables:
- This position will work on various HCM, TA, and new Workday module projects under the direction of senior team members and will be primarily focused on acquisitions
- Be responsible for assisting with data management activities including performing data audits, loading information through EIBs related to acquisitions and current workers
- Detecting and resolving process and data integrity issues in the HRM systems through regular monitoring and audit practices
- Opportunity to partner with other HR Technology team members to help test on various projects and escalated support tickets and system releases
- Escalating issues and findings to appropriate team members to ensure the team has an accurate description to problem solve
You will bring the following experience:
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment and respond to operational challenges in a timely manner
- Must possess the ability to be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Demonstrate excellent process management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- 1-3 years of background in HRIS products and understanding of HR workflow processes requiring working with sensitive information
- At least 1 year of experience working within a Workday environment, and a bachelor’s degree in HR, Operations, Business, or related field
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets and experience with Workday EIBs
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."