OneSource Site Coordinator
Tallahassee, Florida | Davie, Florida | Weston, Florida | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Tallahassee, FloridaUS Job ID JR-020463
The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction with PerkinElmer by assisting field-based personnel with administrative duties required to deliver OneSource services.
Assist all site-based personnel and customers with the following:
- Compile and assemble program governance documentation per agreed cadence, in preparation for review with customer. Documentation may include instrument inventory list, program financials, KPI’s/metrics, etc.
- Ad Hoc reports.
- Manage, control and audit site-based instrument spare parts inventory
- General communication / escalation with customers regarding the OneSource program
Instrument Inventory Integrity:
Assist all site-based personnel, internal back office staff and customers to ensure instrument inventory integrity within the data base, by the following:
- Conduct instrument inventory sweeps of all instruments on an annual basis.
- Conduct spot checks of instrument inventory
- Identify changes to instrument inventory, work with site staff and customers to document changes and compile change control documentation (ex.: instrument manufacturer, model, serial number, location, owner, etc.).
- Provide timely information to Workflow Specialists, through the change control process, to update the SAP data base due to instrument inventory changes (MAC process)
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information internally Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- Escalate problems to manager or the appropriate program leader or customer program contact for strategy development and participation as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Meet OEM or TPV service engineers at customer points of entry, confirm reason for site visit.
- Verify required customer health and safety requirements for site entry have been completed by engineer.
- Escort the engineer to the equipment location and hand off to customer equipment owner/user.
- Upon completion of the service event, escort the engineer back to the customer entry point and obtain a copy of the service report prior to engineer departure.
- Verify performance of maintenance or install and need for return visits.
- 1-year experience in a customer facing role.
- Prior experience in a laboratory or instrument service industry.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- The person in this position need to regularly move about the building to escort visitors around the site.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”