Electronics Design EngineerApply Now
- Stockholm, Stockholm
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Electronics Design Engineer
With about 11,000 employees serving over 150 countries, PerkinElmer is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. We are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues, especially impacting the diagnostics, and discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us. Join us to make a difference today!
- Development and design of electronic circuit boards containing digital and analog components. A typical design involves DC-DC converters, motor drivers, AD-converters, LED drivers, and microcomputers.
- Debug, trouble shoot and repair on a PCBA level using electronic engineering tools such as oscilloscope, signal generator etc. including soldering equipment both for SMD/HMD components.
- Work closely in a small team and interact with other functions e.g. Software, Applications, and Product Management teams.
- Basic firmware development, with or without RTOS.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Some experience in hardware debugging.
- Be able to provide test and verification documents for production use
- Experience in schematic and PCB layout design tool like Altium or similar.
- Experience with one or more of the following protocols: SPI, I2C, USB, UART, DisplayPort, HDMI, Ethernet, SATA, MODBUS.
- Some experience in HW debugging, design verification and system verification as for define, set-up and perform this, to secure design choices and understand its limits for making a robust and trusted design. Provide test and verification information to be used in production.
- Basic understanding how to comply with EMC, ESD and electrical safety as well standards related to legal market requirements.
- Ability to collaborate, with a problem-solving and innovative mindset
- Fluent English and Swedish skills
What we offer:
- Interesting and stimulating role in an expanding company and market
- Advanced technology and top professionals
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
Will you be our next top professional? Please apply to this intriguing position as soon as possible and join us today!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams