OneSource Enterprise Site Leader
ResponsibilitiesLocation Slough, BerkshireGB Job ID JR-027803
An opportunity has arisen within our Service Team for a Site Leader at one of our key Enterprise sites. You will be responsible for leading an On-Site Team of Engineers and Administrators to deliver best in class service whilst reporting operational and financial performance to the customer and internally on a regular basis.
Applicants must have proven Multi-Vendor technical knowledge and business/commercial awareness in conjunction with a customer focus mindset and an understanding of the industry as a whole.
You will impact development of the business by maintaining a high standard, professional image and by demonstrating the added value of customer support, always acting as an ambassador for the Company.
- Active and positive member of the account leadership team, leading the Enterprise On-Site Team and maintaining open lines of communication with client representatives, end users, and operations managers.
- Manages scope including Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and developing, tracking and optimizing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Manages client site budgets and contributes to PerkinElmer financial plan
- Present monthly and quarterly performance reviews to key stakeholders at both PerkinElmer and the Customer.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for cost savings and increased scope.
- Ensures day-to-day and long-range activities for defined Services scope are planned and that appropriate resources are available.
- Ensure that all programs and procedures for On-Site activities are properly implemented.
- Leads and supports the identification, application and delivery of innovative ‘leading edge’ support service and infrastructure technologies to enhance service delivery
- Responsible for On-Site personnel including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline, and performance management.
- Establishes/coordinates goal setting, performance reviews and incentive/salary administrative processes for direct reports and possibly those reporting to direct reports, utilizing appropriate tools.
- Ensures training records are maintained and up to date via direct reports.
- Communicates operating philosophy, objectives, and expectations to personnel in a continuing effort to build the site team.
- Ensures all in scope services follow appropriate client procedures and Government regulatory codes.
- Responsible for maintaining the site specific Quality Manual covering procedures and policies for the team on-site.
- Supports PerkinElmer and Client audits.
- Communicates formally and informally with customer’s staff.
- Responsible for identifying, sharing best practice, training and resources between sites
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
- Maintains and repairs instruments and their accessories, requiring specialist servicing, within product grouping - predominantly Agilent and Waters HPLC/UHPLC/LC-MS technologies, as well as a range of PerkinElmer equipment.
- Maintains and update own relevant product knowledge.
- Ensures that all documentation, circuit diagrams, Service Data Bulletins and manuals are of the correct revision to undertake service on specific instrument types. Maintains ancillary documentation e.g. Safety Manual, Procedures Manual to the highest standard
- Maintains spares kits issues and inventory records, for the Enterprise site, to the highest standard. Ensures all anomalies are quickly and effectively reported and resolved.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment is adequate to perform service required, and that all test equipment issued is calibrated at the times specified – with records keep appropriately
- Performs other duties as required.
- HND, or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Support Environment
- Background in Electronics preferably gained in a high technology service environment, together with an understanding of analytical and clinical instrument applications.
- Proven experience of working with Waters or Agilent LC.
- It would be an advantage if this person had managed people in the past; however, training would be available for the right candidate.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers on all levels, providing service information, technical data and general help as necessary.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Understanding of excellent Customer Service.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and MS Office literacy required.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”