Warehouse SupervisorApply Now
- Singapore, Singapore
- Participate in daily meetings with the team and interdepartmental colleague to resolve support issues related to build plans
- Plan and make the best use of all resources available, including manpower and space.
- Set policies and procedures, check and ensure that employees follow the work instruction, policies and safety regulations.
- Provide appropriate training to all personnel to ensure that the team members are able to carry out their functions in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. This includes training for the various functions and SAP training for performing data entry in the system
- Responsible for carrying out process studies, implementation of systems and executing them for constant work improvements
- Ensure proper handling of controlled materials e.g materials with shelf life or requiring special storage conditions
- Ensure inventory/material count accuracy by carrying out regular weekly/monthly cycle count and reconciliation
- Carry out inventory/material stock taking management and ensure the accuracy of inventory stocks
- Perform Annual Physical Inventory/material exercise and ensure acceptable levels of parts and absolute dollar value accuracy
- Ensure proper disposal of scrap materials
- Lead activities to ensure compliance to trade regulations, customs regulations, ISO and SOX
- Perform Risk Assessment and take actions to ensure a safe working environment
- Utilize Six Sigma techniques to streamline processes and drive continuous improvement in performance and customer/employee satisfaction
- Lead in special projects and key initiatives identified from time to time
- Participate in EHS implementation and support ISO14001/ISO45001 activities
- Minimum Diploma in Warehousing, Logistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on experience with at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team in a dynamic and fast-paced MNC manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Knowledge in Dangerous Goods Regulations would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and work proactively and independently
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work under pressure and a hands-on person.
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of Inventory/Material Handlers, delegate work and explain ideas.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams