Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst (PP/MM)
ResponsibilitiesLocation Singapore, SG Job ID JR-026287
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP PP/MM Module.
- Analyze Material Management, Production Planning practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP PP/MM functionality ensuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP PP/MM Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP PP/MM functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum three (6) years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP PP/MM and another 3 for PP.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP PP/MM.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences.
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM/PP SAP system is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP PP/MM, with 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Good working knowledge of the PP/MM processes in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in US, European or Asia / Pac-Rim environments
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”