Senior Quality Engineer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Singapore, SG Job ID JR-021275
- Champion the Customer Feedback and Complaints resolution activities.
- Improve the turn around time for Field Failures Return, Investigations and Resolution.
- Establish Quality Reporting and participate in Quality Reviews.
- Improve the Warranty Costs for all products.
- Develop the quality sustainability plan and Ensure the Product and Process compliance to Regulatory requirements (ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971 and CFR Part 820), in areas of product development, manufacturing and distribution.
- Develop and enhance process control system to drive continual quality improvement.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive quality improvement activities and reduction of waste.
- Streamlining of QMS processes to achieve LEAN.
- Reviewer Role in the Change Management and QMS.
- Facilitate Failure Analysis, Product Evaluation and drive the Field Quality Improvement.
- Involve in Product Technical Review and Post Market Surveillance.
- Participate in Engineering and Production meetings to champion field quality related activities.
- Responsible to deliver the Overall Quality Metrics.
- Support NRTL inspection from UL and TUV Rheinland
- Support annual NSAI audit
- Participate in internal and external audit activities.
- Facilitate Quarterly Management Review
- LMS admin for Singapore SOP learning
KEY CAPABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant working experience in a customer quality, process quality or engineering role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of computer software like SAP, PDM and MiniTab.
- Lean Six Sigma Projects Champion.
- Kaizen Projects Champion.
- Lead Assessor in ISO13485
- Knowledge of ISO 14971
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."