Quality Complaint Coordinator
ResponsibilitiesLocation Singapore, SG Job ID JR-026123
As a Complaint Handling Specialist, you will be a valued team member of Global Quality Systems supporting PerkinElmer global entities with complaint handling activities. In this role you will process product complaints per PerkinElmer global and site level procedures in alignment with applicable standards and regulations.
- Develop subject matter expertise in multiple PerkinElmer complaint handling systems and processes to support PerkinElmer global entities
- Edit and Review each complaint, including to determine eligibility for adverse event reporting or escalation.
- Evaluate and track complaints through complaint process workflow to closure
- Coordinate complaint closures per established business metrics.
- Ensure completeness of complaint files prior to closure
- Coordinate with team members in obtaining any missing information.
- Collaborate with a variety of diverse persons such as Engineers, Scientists, Clinical Specialists, Field Service Engineers, Professional Customers and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate the complaint investigation process globally.
- Assist with internal/external audits in support of complaint handling
- Compile complaint trends for management reviews and support of product reliability reviews
- Coordinate and compile department metrics to support management review meetings
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent work experience
Required Work Experience
- Two to five years’ experience processing complaints in highly regulated medical device or biotech industry
- Ability to work in a matrixed organizational structure, developing strong relationships with multi-national business partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency in electronic data management systems
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”