ResponsibilitiesLocation Singapore, SG Job ID JR-020493
- Ensure import/export of products are compliant to both US and Local regulations and other Government agency requirements
- Perform ECCN/HTS Classification and Denial Party List Review in GTS
- Ensure accuracy of data in shipping documents that includes but not limited to valuation, country of origin, HTS classification and relevant permit & licenses requirement through shipment assessment activity
- Support on Transfer of technology control plan and its related export licensing matters
- Review documents and process for strategic goods license applications
- Conduct onsite compliance reviews of the businesses and provide regular reporting of compliance metrics and coordinate any corrective measures
- Assist and help in setup and/or delivering ITC import / export training to business unit cross functional teams
- Perform and check inventory report of strategic controlled instrument quarterly
- Assist in Custom Brokers and Logistic Partners coordination and communication to ensure seamless Custom clearance process
- Support and help in handling NEA licensing related inquiries
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."