Associate Engineer, Quality
ResponsibilitiesLocation Singapore, SG Job ID JR-021596
- Provide quality assurance support for all aspects of New Product Introductions including; Supplier Quality Management, Incoming /In-process control, and Risk Management
- Support the new product process and equipment qualification, verification and validation.
- Focus on establishing long-term strategies for Quality, Risk Management, Inspection & Testing and Suppliers for new product introductions in order to sustain product competitiveness while maintaining compliance to domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Develop and enhance process control system to drive continuous improvement on product quality including reducing COPQ, customer escapes etc.
- Review and approve product work instruction
- Ensure the product is compliance with regulatory requirements (ISO9001, ISO13485 and QSR820) in areas of product development, manufacturing and distribution
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."