Sr. Sales Specialist
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Shanghai, China Status Regular Job ID JR-023107
Purpose of Job：
• Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities in related products. Create and manage sales and marketing initiatives, incorporating current and evolving customer requirements.
• Utilize standard procedures and processes to establish and execute both sales plan and technical support. Maintain and improve customer relationship
• 根据公司要求以及相关市场策略及时完成各自的销售指标、有效利用自己的能力以及公司资源独立开发新市场、新客户； 维护并增进已有的客户关系；
• Achieve Sales target assigned by company, develop new customer and market for responsible products, maintain and improve customer relationships
• Work closely with distributors, manage and monitor distributor’s sales performance and capabilities
• Promote company products and services to the customers (end users)
• Work closely with service team, coordinate instrument installation and application solutions with service engineer and application specialist to ensure customer satisfaction
• Carry out technical communication with customers, collect market and industry information
Complete other tasks assigned by line manager
• Bachelor’s degree of clinical diagnostics or Bio-pharmaceutical related
• At least 3 years sales experience in medical industry
• Good communication, Be proactive and team sprit
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams