Sr. .Net Developer_Collaborative Team
On the R&D team, you’ll join 700 scientists, researchers, clinicians, software developers, data scientists and engineers who work in all phases of the product development lifecycle – including concept, planning, development and validation on new product launches and patents. Together, you’ll build next-generation solutions that contribute to food safety, diagnostic innovations, drug development, big data technologies and more. The future of environmental, human and life sciences is up to you.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in R&D at PerkinElmer.
There is a deep mutual respect for each other’s skills and contributions. Whether it’s taking on a new process skill or a new software skill, we are always moving forward so you never get bored – that’s what makes it exciting even after 30 years.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Shanghai, China Status Regular Job ID JR-023274
- Be part of the different core teams to work on different challenging/interesting projects based on the priorities.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and feature implementation
- Write and document clean, efficient, functional code together with unit tests.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+/5+ years of professional work experience
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Exceptional C# programming skills
- Experience in building robust/extensible cloud based solutions
- Experience in .NET Core platform and asp.net framework
- Experience in at least one of the frontend frameworks, React, Angular, Vue or others.
- Experience in desktop application development, WPF/WinForm/WCF
- Good understanding of restful APIs, OO, design pattern, http protocol
- Experienced in at least one relational database: MS SQL, My SQL, Postgre SQL
- Familiar with Git and Jenkins and has experience in CI/CD. Also be familiar with modern DeveOps infrastructure like Linux, Docker, Kubernetes etc.,
- Familiar with Scrum Software Development Process
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across geographically dispersed, multi-cultural teams
- Thorough understanding of and experience with structured software development methodologies including design, development, and testing in an Agile environment
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership
- Self-Motivated, independent and innovative thinker
- Attention to detail and outcome focused
- Willingness and drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in micro service architecture is a plus
- Experience in cloud based development is a plus
- Experience in non-rational database is a plus
- Health Science experience a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams