Sr. Human Resources Generalist
ResponsibilitiesLocation Shanghai, ShanghaiCN Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0093
Job Description Summary
This position is designed as a business partner for implement the organization’s human resources strategy to attract, manages develop and retain people to achieve its current and future business objectives. Also, this position will be responsible for developing recruitment strategies by using various sourcing techniques for attracting talents.
- Provide full spectrum of value-added HR services to designed internal customers.
- Support the business for talent development and track the development progress to build a sustainable talent pipeline.
- Administrate daily HR processes including employee data integrity check, HR related approval processes handling etc.
- Support HR governance includes HR metrics, reporting, data analysis and dashboard.
- Promote Company culture and improve employee engagement.
- Work with hiring manager to understand business needs and define JD, facilitate hiring approval process. Lead the full cycle of selection process, including assessing candidate applications, interviewing, recommending finalists, offer management, reference check etc.
- Sourcing through different channels including internet/social media to meet the recruitment needs and to build external talent pool for more efficient sourcing results to achieve recruitment performance metrics on all openings in the areas as required, eg: lead-time, recruiting cost, agency management, successful hiring rate etc.
- More than 5 years working experience in multinational companies as HR generalist or COE roles
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Advanced MS excel and PPT skill, and familiar with social media
- Open-minded, action oriented, collaborative
- Attention to details
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."