Software Evaluation Engineer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Shanghai, ShanghaiCN Job ID JR-030186
- Assist in designing test plans, write, execute test cases for functional and performance testing.
- Assist in creating test summary report of high quality.
- Effectively communicate with developers, customer, and product manager for domain requirement analysis.
- Make recommendations for the continuous improvement of the software quality lifecycle.
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Become a user expert on how our products work, gaining an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses and championing customer issues in order to ensure a higher quality software.
- Bachelor Degree or above (preferably in Analytical Chemistry), fluent in oral English
- Good self-management and team work ability
- Excellent domain knowledge on Analysis Science/Material Characterization, especially for GC, LC, GCMS, etc
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies is a plus
- Good knowledge the 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus
- Good experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting is a plus
- Good knowledge in test case management and bug tracking system (such as Jira, Zephyr) is a plus
- Good experience in Mass Spectrometer is a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”