Senior Technical Sales
ResponsibilitiesLocation Shanghai, ShanghaiCN Job ID JR-030452
- Full responsibility to support on commercial activity and the sales revenue for the Bioproduction Business Unit in your region, working together with your manager to establish/execute a strategic plan that supports the growth of the business.
- Work closely with Product Manager, and Business Unit Manager of Bioproduction to develop and customize value propositions and beat out competition
- Meet with key opinion leaders (KOLs), and work with Product Manager to capture voice of customer on biotherapeutic workflow from cell line development to clinical manufacturing and the benefits of implementing CHOSOURCE
- Present solutions to customers in conjunction with distributors and sales.
- Manage accounts performing evaluations of the CHOSOURCE platform
- Actively assist contract negotiation for commercial licensing terms, working closely with our legal team for deals efficiently and creating a win/win for customer and Horizon Discovery.
- Be the lead representative at conferences to drive new business and establish CHOSOURCE as a recognizable brand name in this market sector.
- Develop novel business models which return value through scale and/or mitigation of risk
Qualification, knowledge and key skills
- You have an innate ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with your customers as well Horizon’s internal team for the business unit
- Broad understanding of drug discovery workflow for biotherapeutics (antibodies, bispecifics, or other recombinant proteins).
- Current network of biotech and Pharma contacts
- 3+ years experience in supporting to biotherapeutic customers, specifically working on cell line development, bioproduction, bioprocess or process development
- Substantial experience with commercial licensing terms or complex contracts
- Master Degree or above in a life sciences (e.g.: biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, molecular biology)
- Influence without hierarchical authority
- Team player, willing to mentor and coach
- Well versed in Salesforce.com as CRM for managing leads, opportunities and reports.
- Ability to travel throughout China, APAC, and occasionally to US/ UK
- Must be able to work in a global environment (daily basis) across time zones of at least +/- 5 hours difference
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”