Senior Software EngineerApply Now
- Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
PerkinElmer is building exciting new products in the area of clinical analytics enabling researchers to discover new drug therapies more effectively. This role will join a development team in Shanghai as senior software engineer and will work closely with the global clinical team to deliver high quality features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing cloud or enterprise applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in C#, .Net Core framework
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Angular
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL, such as SQL server, Postgres
- Solid understanding on microservices architecture.
- Experience with developing with AWS (or other cloud platform) managed services.
- Managing source code revisions with Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Solid understanding on UI/UX best practices in Windows/macOS/web applications
- Agile/Scrum practices and tools
- Developing Spotfire extensions
- Big data processing
- Domain knowledge in clinical trial
- Creative problem-solving skills
- High sense of quality
- Teamwork eagerness
- Embracing changes
- Continuous learning
- Work with the team to design and implement the new medical review solution with high quality
- Keep exploring and sharing best practices, new technologies and methodologies in order to develop better products and to build better team.
- Provide the 2nd tier technical support to the customer support team to address customers’ problems.
- May attend trainings, hiring, and other operational activities
- Write product code, implement automated testing, write documentation and provide support to other team members to achieve team’s goal.
- Perform high standard peer review on the design and code changes.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings and other project meetings to review the work done, plan the work next and discuss how to address team’s impediments.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams