Frontend Web DeveloperApply Now
- Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- This role will be focusing on the front end development of Signals Notebook.
- This role will join the Scrum team and contribute with brilliant ideas, quick prototyping or POC, high quality design and code, highly effective and efficient trouble-shooting .
- This role will join the development meetings to understand, communicate and negotiate about the business requirements and project plan/status.
- This role will take part in the activities such as code reviewing, knowledge sharing, interviewing, etc., for a better team.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid understanding on the architecture of Single Page Applications required.
- Experience with React required.
- Good sense of UI/UX design required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Creative problem solving skills required.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to learn and take on new challenges required.
Special Skills & Knowledge (Preferred)
- Big data processing & visualization
- Architecting with AWS/Azure
- Chem/Bio/Pharm background
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams