Associate Product Leader
Shanghai, China | Beijing, China
ResponsibilitiesLocation Shanghai, ShanghaiCN Job ID JR-023200
- Adjust product position according to market trend, formulate market strategies, cooperate with sales to implement market promotion plans, and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Maintain and develop KOLs, improve the awareness of products.
- Pay attention to industry trends, collect information through market research, initiate and follow up the progress of NPI, so as to improve product competitive advantage and meet the needs of business growth.
- Write and update sales tools and marketing materials and effectively export them through internal and external marketing channels
- 较好的团队合作精神，较强的沟通和影响力, 积极主动和愿意分享
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Clinical medicine/Medical laboratory/Pharmacy/Biochemistry is preferred.
- At least 2 years marketing experience in IVD, familiar with cardiac or infection markers is preferred.
- Good team work, strong communicaton and influence ability.
Good oral communication skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."