Senior Analytics Consultant (f/m/d), Expert on TIBCO Spotfire with Life Sciences Research/ Clinical focus
United Kingdom | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | United Kingdom
ResponsibilitiesLocation Seer Green, BuckinghamshireGB Job ID JR-014538
PerkinElmer Informatics focuses on Visual Analytics, Data Science and Bioinformatics. We create software and solutions to help scientists make the next breakthrough discovery for a healthier world.
PerkinElmer’s Informatics solutions empower customers to gain critical insights from data analytics, accelerating informed decisions. Unify data and fast-track activities across R&D, translational research and clinical trial operations.
With our Informatics solutions, you’ll be able to transform isolated data into stunning discoveries.
We are actively pursuing a dynamic hands-on delivery Consultant with strong domain knowledge to effectively lead and deliver consulting services focusing on the Life Science field in a diverse global environment. This position is truly exciting role with a wide scope to deploy your full range of experience in technical and commercial verticals.
- Degree in life sciences (or related STEM discipline)
- Relevant experience and success in executing consulting services projects hands-on
- Experience delivering group-facing training engagements and workshops
- Customer-facing ability to lead and manage consulting engagements and customer interactions
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Strong scientific background and understanding of the life sciences industry, applicable systems and scientific software
- Especially, understanding of the Drug Development Lifecycle from target Identification via chemical and biological drug development to (human) clinical trials, along with main data flows and analysis challenges
- Experience in a customer facing role in a similar function required
- Work experience in the software industry required
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships across multiple business functions, and with collaborators
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire and related tools and technologies
- Experience with cloud-based and XaaS solutions is a strong plus
- Working language is English, any other main European Language a plus
- Ability to travel and work at customer sites across EMEA, as required
- Capability to quickly grasp new concepts and apply known and existing tools to solve novel challenges
- Hands-on and can-do attitude is a strong plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and integrative style
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting and analytical capabilities
- Taking ownership of consulting engagements and pride in satisfied customers
- Become a trusted advisor to customers
- Identify customer needs, propose solutions, and assist in business development activities
- Contribute as a domain expert where possible
- Ensure project scope and effort matches customer requirements
- Execute project work plans with a focus on timely completion, risk mitigation and satisfied stakeholders
- Improve processes, ensure compliance and drive improvements, as needed
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high quality customer service
#Hiring #Careers #Covid19 # LifeSciences #Analytics #Spotfire #XaaS
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."