Project Manager (Software Services) (m/f)
United Kingdom | Netherlands | Belgium | Denmark | Sweden | Finland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Seer Green, BuckinghamshireGB Job ID JR-015027
Overall management of multiple Software Services projects to ensure delivery meets expected outcomes with regards to time, scope, quality and budget across the EMEAI region.
- Ensuring that applicable regulations and processes are followed in the projects
- Lead a skilled team of professionals
- Be a part of the Software Services EMEAI management team
- Act as a main contact point for customers, R&D, sales and many other stakeholders
Education and Experience required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Life Sciences
- 3 years minimum experience in managing software projects for external customers
- Proven change manager and people management skills.
- Organised, proactive and strong communicator; prepared to work autonomously.
- 30% travel
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."