OneSource Account CoordinatorApply Now
- Seer Green, England
The purpose of the OneSource Account Coordinator position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction with PerkinElmer by providing first level non-technical and basic technical support to customers contacting OneSource Support Services.
Identify & Respond to Customer Inquiries. Acknowledge the customer, determine the nature of the call and provide a customer focused first point of contact to answer customer inquiries, establish service calls, or refer customers to other service professionals within PerkinElmer in a way that demonstrates a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Initiate outgoing calls focused on requesting and expediting requests for service and scheduling of activities with other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Third Party Vendors (TPV). Contact and negotiate the Enterprise Purchasing of all contract and Spot Buy Purchase Orders On a daily basis.
General Customer Inquiries:
- As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Channel product sales inquiries to the appropriate sales/service leader.
- Provide back up support for team members assigned to other customers.
Service Scheduling and Processing:
- Monitor & respond to customer requests, ensuring response times are within the requirements identified in the customer Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement.
- Process requests for equipment service, confirming equipment coverage and service provider, identifying events which will be billable to the customer. Obtain customer purchase orders for billable events before work is started.
- Review and schedule preventive maintenance and other scheduled compliance activities (OQ, PQ and validation) and assign to PerkinElmer engineer, OEM or TPV, working to schedule out 60-90 days in advance of required event.
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Move the Basic start date to reflect service dates which have been moved to a future date.
- Utilize SAP, Service Max and/or customer’s system of record, if required, to capture pertinent detail regarding the event.
- Complete follow-up transactions in an organized, detailed, efficient manner, meeting deadlines. Data entry is accurate and errors minimal.
- Collect required customer data and information for account creation and maintenance, equipment adds to the program, deletes from the program, or entitlement changes. Submit via portal for processing.
Purchase Req and PO Creation:
- Obtain required documentation and approval prior to creation of Purchase Requisitions for service requests to be completed by non-PerkinElmer suppliers.
- Identify Customer’s instrument/system-based or technical need & ensure that required documentation is secured prior to purchase requisition release.
- Negotiate and contact vendors for Service, pricing and discounts, according to discount matrix.
- Identify vendor /OEM contract up for renewal, 90 days before renewal
- Work with service delivery team to ensure service delivery goals are met for cost savings, cost avoidance and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Assist with vendor satisfaction surveys; provide results to service leadership, service provider and customer where appropriate.
Out of Scope Charges:
- Run required reports to identify service events which require charge back to the customer.
- Complete the chargeback process, obtaining customer approvals where required, in advance of PKI customer invoicing.
- Maintain surveillance and escalate to service leadership any instances where billing cannot occur due to pending customer approval or funding issues.
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information to selected service providers to ensure satisfactory delivery of acquired services and materials.
- Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with service providers or customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- Monitor open requests, working to achieve closure, and meeting metrics requirements.
- Escalate problems to manager or the appropriate program leader or customer program contact for strategy development and participation as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- B.A/B.S. Degree or Associate Degree, or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment.
- Understanding of GMP, GXP environments
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with great time management skills.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using software for word processing, email, order entry, and others as required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office; SAP, Service Max and Maximo experience desirable.
- Exceptional Analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Open to change
- Open to Technological offerings
- Self-motivated individual with strong follow-up skills
- Language: English
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams