Packaging Technician I
San Diego, California
ResponsibilitiesLocation San Diego, CaliforniaUS Job ID JR-032790
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Picking vials for orders processed according to the pick ticket for each order, triple-checking the order for accuracy, preparing for shipping
- Ensuring correct products are picked and processed
- Organizing supplies and Keeping 5S Standards
- Working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to search multiple product locations within inventory and then updating the system
- Occasionally handling blue ice with gloves
- Adhere to performance standards
- Safely handle dangerous goods
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to ensure quality while fulfilling a high amount of orders
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 6 months of related warehouse experience
Work Environment & Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a warehouse environment. Occasional exposure to a laboratory environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, bend, talk and hear.
Condition of Employment
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, BioLegend requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions) beginning January 18, 2022.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."