OneSource Site CoordinatorApply Now
- San Diego, CA
Provide high touch support for the scientist community of designated functional group(s) at designated account and general support for the on-site service engineers and technicians. Coordinate and communicate with end users regarding all aspects of OneSource program, including inventory data integrity, escorting of vendors for “managed” activities, safety and day-today lab operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check-in and check-out service providers on-site
- Expedite service from OEM and third-party service provides and execute escalation procedures as necessary
- Act as back-up call center resource
- Enter data into SAP and customer CMMS system, including work order updates as well as accurate asset information
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via face-to-face, telephone, and email
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system
- Accountable for SAP and customer CMMS data integrity through Move-Add-Change Process (MAC) and continuous inventory checks
- Provide first level of response for service order requests in the lab to help ensure technical staff arrives prepared
- Install and maintain Asset Genius monitoring solution
- Work experience in administration or laboratory operations
- One or more years administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations
- Advanced Excel skills (able to use VLOOKUP and Pivot Table)
- Bachelors or Associates degree
- Proficiency in use of CMMS systems and MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via face-to-face, email and phone
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests with different levels of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry
The overall physical exertion of this position requires:
- Sit or stand 2-3 hours in laboratory areas.
- Walk 2-3 hours within a facility.
- Reach above/below the shoulder, bend at the knees and waist.
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Office work activities, including keyboard, with fingers/hands/arms up to 4 hours.
- Work around moving laboratory equipment and machinery.
- Use of personal protective equipment in laboratory.
- Work with biohazards such as blood borne pathogens.
- Must be able to work in a laboratory, controlled environments requiring personal protective equipment.
- Job pace may be fast and job completion demands may be high.
- Overtime may be required at times.
- Employee maybe required to manage hazardous wastes in compliance with company procedures & State/Federal/Local hazardous waste regulations. Duties may include: Identifying, handling, generating, accumulating, storing, labeling.
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams