Technical Laboratory Support Administrator
ResponsibilitiesLocation Runcorn, GB Job ID JR-023708
As a Technical Lab Support Administrator you will be an integral part of the OneSource Services team, and will be based on-site to deal with vendor management, as well as improve technical and administrative efficiency to increase instrument up-time for our customer, located in Runcorn.
The Technical Lab Support Administrator will provide regular reporting to PerkinElmer and customer management team.
- Administration and management of laboratory vendor activity including arranging engineer induction, escorting on site and Permit to Work
- To verify calibration, performance checks and repair reports of analytical equipment as part of planned and restorative laboratory vendor activity and complete related documentation and labelling and update of databases.
- Basic monthly performance checks of balances, osmometers, electronic pipettes, fume cupboards, water systems and other small laboratory systems
- To comply with company policies, procedures and standards, cGMP, cGLP, H&S, Regulatory and customer requirements.
- To contribute to the review, improvement and introduction of laboratory processes and systems to support continuous improvement.
- To support completion of laboratory investigations/CAPA closeouts and to support completion of rolling review, ensuring customer targets are adhered to.
- To communicate effectively within the department and with external vendors to ensure continuity of activities.
- Ordering of consumables for site ad hoc as required
- Full Quality, Compliance and Procedure training provided to successful candidate
- Experience of working with analytical instruments in a laboratory or other regulated environment
- High level of problem solving skills and able to use a range of structured tools to complement background knowledge.
- Strong organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate across equipment vendors and internal customers
- Good administrative skills. IT literate in MS Office.
- Good written English.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”