Senior Analytics Consultant (f/m/d), Expert on TIBCO Spotfire with Life Sciences/ Clinical focusApply Now
- Rodgau, Hesse
- Provincie Drenthe, NL
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Berlin, Land Berlin
- Bremen, Bremen
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Groningen, Groningen
- Hamburg, Hamburg
PerkinElmer Informatics Global Services provide consulting, implementation and training services to PerkinElmer’s customers in the Healthcare industry, leveraging our domain expertise as well as PerkinElmer's Informatics products and TIBCO Spotfire products. Our customer base includes major global Pharma and biotech, device manufacturers, CROs and other research-intensive companies, providing for a diverse and challenging consulting environment.
For our team we are looking for a delivery-oriented Senior Analytics Consultant (f/m/d)with TIBCO Spotfire experience and Life Sciences / Clinical focus. The position will be home-office based preferably inGermany (BeNeLux, France, UK would also be possible) with a travel requirement of up to 30-40% mainly within Europe.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering clinical trials & translational science analytics services.
- Contribute as a domain expert in areas such as medical review, risk based monitoring, etc.
- Be a thought leader in developing strategy for data analytics services.
- Cultivate a positive approach and attitude in the project team.
- Manage projects to be on-time, on-budget and with satisfied stakeholders.
- Assist account management in defining service engagements, developing SOWs or project charters.
- Work with business leaders to develop go to market strategy for clinical NPIs
- Mentor more junior services personnel.
- Advanced degree in medicine, health informatics, or related sciences.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in clinical development and related data analytics.
- Demonstrated success leading & managing consulting engagements and teams.
Special Skills & knowledge:
- Hands-on experience delivering clinical data management and analytics projects.
- Experience with EDC and CDM systems such as Clintrial, Medidata Rave, Oracle LSH, SAS or other.
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire highly desirable.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients across multiple functions or business units, and with collaborators (other vendors or CROs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional European language would be a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Experience working effectively in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to assess situations from multiple viewpoints; communicate by presenting facts and data; challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization effectively.
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
You should be located in Europe. Currently the DACH area is preferred (next preferences Benelux, France, UK or Poland (Krakow), in that order).
For the ideal candidate we are flexible with the work location, since most of our consultants work remotely.
Inner-European and (occasional) international travel up to approximately 30% - 40% should be OK for you, you need to be able to travel freely within Europe and the US.
What we offer
- Purposeful & inspirational environment
- Dynamic culture in which customers are at the forefront
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
- Access to cutting-edge expertise through which you can make positive impact in the world around us
- Salary package according to market range
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application at https://jobs.perkinelmer.com/ , JR-009567
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams