Associate Clinical Scientist - Richmond, CAApply Now
- Richmond, CA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares specimens for analysis and organizes tests to be performed.
- Prepares and properly labels reagents required for laboratory testing
- Conducts analysis of dried blood spots or body fluid to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure
- Verifies proper instrument function by checking and calibrating lab instruments and documents data.
- Records on instrument log any repairs, replacement and maintenance [performed on laboratory instruments.
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a physical science such as chemistry, biology, molecular biology or medical technology.
- 0-1 year clinical laboratory experience.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
FDA Provides Emergency Use Authorization to PerkinElmer for COVID-19 Testing. Learn More
PerkinElmer Helping Combat COVID-19
We are extremely proud of our employees across the globe who have remained dedicated to the fight against COVID-19.Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams