Senior Insights Analyst
Trenton, New Jersey | Augusta, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts | Concord, New Hampshire | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Montpelier, Vermont | Providence, Rhode Island | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Trenton, New JerseyUS Job ID JR-030380
The Senior Insights Analyst is responsible for providing strategic business analysis, merging complex data sets, driving the creation and communication of clear and insightful reporting in a dedicated Client facing role. This individual, in partnership with the Client, leads efforts in establishing standards for reliable data, optimizing business processes, and identifying drivers of the program’s financial performance.
The Senior Insights Analyst will play an important role serving as the central point of contact for all master data needs within the Laboratory Asset Management Program. This role is vital in understanding and documenting capabilities needed to address program challenges.
The Senior Insights Analyst will work in concert with other functional areas, including Service Delivery, Service Operations, Program Management, Finance and the Customer Success Manager and collaborate with various members of both the Client and the broader OneSource organization.
The Senior Insights Analyst role will be a remote position, company is based in New Jersey and would require occasional visit upon request.
- Standardizing, preparing and delivering detailed reporting and analytics regarding Client Laboratory Assets bringing fiscal awareness and ensuring the Client meets critical cost targets
- Drive the analysis, recommendations, and cost savings validation discussions with the client in alignment with agreed to customer cost savings goals
- Support the compilation of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in preparation for executive reviews
- Analyze KPI and Asset level reporting to provide recommendations for improvement, highlighting opportunities and driving awareness of gaps as it relates to metrics, downtime, repair rates, and cost to service
- Lead Root Cause Analysis efforts to mitigate asset failures and reduce program cost
- Lead standardization of customer Asset list with respect to inconsistencies around nomenclature: Manufacturer – Model – Description, etc. as per the OneSource standardization tables
- Leverage the OneSource Analytics capabilities and other data sources to drive reductions in service frequency. This may involve:
- Proposed Changes to PerkinElmer service model
- Proposed Customer entitlement changes
- Proposed New or updated customer SOP’s
- Proposed Customer training
- Interpret warranty and service agreements to ensure resources are deployed consistently with defined obligations
- Support broader OneSource innovation initiatives to improve lab optimization and reduce cost, as applicable.
- Build a thorough understanding of the Client, their business, processes, and instruments in order to meet their business goals
- Demonstrate leadership acumen by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by establishing a communication process with the Program Manager.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key customer stakeholders
- Meet all customer deadlines
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement opportunities, as appropriate
- Champion growth of the OneSource business, acting as an ambassador of PerkinElmer and the PerkinElmer portfolio of services
- 5 plus years of experience with Data Analytics, Project or Program Management or Operations Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Science
- Experience with Data Visualization Software, preferably Spotfire
- Project Management experience and demonstrated success in Continuous Improvement
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Macros, Pivot Tables and complex formulas
- Proficient in use of SAP or similar ERP systems
- Knowledge of Asset Management Systems desired
- Previous experience in a service organization with familiarity of the laboratory environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven operational ability to visualize, identify steps and implement processes
- Exhibits strong bias for action and a results orientation, tackling tough problems with firm deadlines, championing positive change
- Ability to travel as business requires
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”