OneSource Workflow Specialist / Customer Service Specialist
Rahway, New Jersey | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Rahway, New JerseyUS Job ID JR-029863
General Customer Support:
- As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer, or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
Service Scheduling and Processing:
- Monitor & respond to customer requests ensuring effective communication
- Process requests for equipment service
- Schedule regular maintenance and record all event activities in applicable CMMS
- Communicate timely program information to selected service providers to ensure satisfactory delivery of services
- Monitor & respond to customer requests, ensuring response times are within the requirements identified in the customer Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement.
- Review and schedule preventive maintenance and other scheduled compliance activities (OQ, PQ and validation) and dispatch, accordingly, coordinating scheduling meeting customer site requirements.
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Utilize applicable CMMS, to capture pertinent detail regarding the event.
- Complete follow-up transactions in an organized, detailed, efficient manner, meeting deadlines. Data entry is accurate and errors minimal.
- Work with service delivery team to ensure service delivery goals are met
- Responsibility to provide visibility to accuracy of data in comparison to process, metrics and KPI
- Presentation of results to manager
- Point of escalation within the Customer site teams
- Point of contact within the team to share and implement best practice & training opportunities
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information to selected service providers to ensure satisfactory delivery of acquired services and materials.
- Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with service providers or customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- Monitor open requests, working to achieve closure, and meeting metrics requirements.
- Escalate problems to manager or the appropriate program leader or customer program contact for strategy development and participation as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Associates Degree and 1 years of experience in customer service environment.
- Fundamental understanding of GMP, GXP environments
- Experience using software for word processing, email, order entry, and others as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; SAP, Service Max, and Maximo experience desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with great time management skills.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional Analytical skills
- Open to change
- Open to Technological offerings
- Self-motivated individual with strong follow-up skills
Benefits to working for PerkinElmer:
Backed by an 80-year history rich in innovation, PerkinElmer is a long-time leader and pioneer in the scientific community. We hire talented, committed and driven people and strive to create a work environment that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us. Benefit packages include: Medical, Dental and Vision; Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health and Wellness Programs and Incentives; Employer Matching 401(k); Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Maternity and Paternity Leave; Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off; Life and Disability Insurance; and Work/Life Balance.
Tags: Customer Services, Project Coordination, Vendor Management, Customer Interaction
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”