Service Project Manager, EMEAI
France | Belgium | United Kingdom
ResponsibilitiesLocation Paris, ParisFR Job ID JR-020846
To lead, manage and provide oversight to PerkinElmer OneSource (OS) Enterprise projects across EMEAI, whilst contributing in process development, improvement and implementation, as well as new business development support. This role works closely with field based on-site and on-hand OS staff, OS Enterprise Support Center staff, OS Enterprise Contracts staff, and field service leaders around all aspects of OS Enterprise program operations.
The Service Project Manager must demonstrate an intense attention to detail, ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage multiple, high priority projects, and possess broad excel skills. They must be an action-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable working independently. This role requires a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines. You must be organized, detail-oriented, have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and feel comfortable as part of a remote team. The position reports into PerkinElmer’s Global Program Management Leader, Instrument Services, and is part of the OneSource Service Segment Global Program Management Office (PMO).
All PMO resources are focused on applying best practices in a fast paced, cross-functional environment to support our field service staff and external end user customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible to lead all aspects of the standard OS Enterprise program implementation work breakdown structure, including scientific instrument inventories at customer site, data management and Professional Services projects.
- Project Manage several EMEAI OS Enterprise programs to maintain steady state, run internal and customer facing RAIL calls, participate in OS Enterprise site reviews and deliver operational performance data, supporting the field team in business reviews.
- Support the development of Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, and Master Service Agreements, ensuring proposed contracts are executable.
- Responsible to support current Program Managers with post inventory data processing, ensuring accurate, standard equipment lists are uploaded into SAP.
- Drive selected PMO projects, supporting program Continuous Improvement.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement of operational performance and processes around post inventory data clean up.
- Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating OS Enterprise program issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions. Deliver internal MOR report.
- High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all PMO activities
Requirements – in rank order
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Management, expected
- PM certification (PRINCE2, PMP, MBA) recommended. Mandatory after 1 year in position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in business environment.
- Fluent in French and English
- Project Management or Process Development experience.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and motivated. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, experience with customer interaction.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and various levels of professionals.
- Excellent teaming skills; an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude is a “must have”
- Proven operational strength to visualize, identify and implement processes.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with a strong bias for action.
- Track record of developing, executing, and driving planned initiatives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, word, power point and Project.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet
- Travel as required, likely 10% - 15%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."