Key Account Manager Food - EMEAI
Paris, France | , Belgium | Lyon, France | Oftringen, Switzerland | Villebon-sur-Yvette, France
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Paris, France, Belgium, Lyon, France, Oftringen, Switzerland, Villebon-sur-Yvette, France Status Regular Job ID JR-020858
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will sell Services directly to identified customers and provide support for Instruments sales to the PerkinElmer regional Account Managers for the Food segment.
The SAM will identify, qualify and close new opportunities. This includes the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Drive customer relationships to expand the book of business regionally into defined Key accounts along with potential regionally prospected accounts.
- Each Strategic Account Manager will be provided a target list of accounts within his/her region. Domestic travel will be required to support various sites around a given territory.
- Drive Professional Service Sales – expanding new sites locations regionally and extend services in existing PerkinElmer sites.
- For all agreements, understand the OS Margin and report out rebate and discount metrics. Where a combined global session is required, the regional SAM’s will work together on content and the presentation with support of the Sales Operations team.
- Prepare action plans or joint evaluation plans by accounts that are customer facing to help accelerate closing cycles for all transactions.
- Renew existing Enterprise business through drafting SOW’s and contracts. Draft and negotiate all new SOW and MSA agreements.
- Advance relationships with the business and customer leadership teams (C Suite)
- Work to become a trusted advisor within the business vs. Procurement only relationships.
- Work very closely with the service on site team for complains handling, expansion and renewal
Education and Skills
- BS/BA or equivalent 10+ years sales experience.
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished Experience with a Service organization is required.
- Self-employed, structured and efficient way of working
- Solution orientation
- Be an organizational talent, loyal, responsibility- and cost conscious, as well as a high level of customer orientation
- Friendly, cooperative attitude towards colleagues and customers
- Familiarity with science-based companies’ workflows in Food and Industrial.
- Broad knowledge of the laboratory environment and requirements coupled with the ability to develop custom solutions to meet the changing needs of the customer.
- Experience selling to medium and large size customers
- Effective knowledge of products, services and Company selling tools as well as PKI’s competitors’ products.
- Skill Set should include: Sales Methods, ROI/TCO modeling and the complex sale in a multiple product environment.
- Knowledge of CRM tools like SFDC is plus.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams