Field Application Specialist Detection & Reagents M/F France
We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes. At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants. PerkinElmer is looking for a motivated, proven and experienced sales professional to expand our growth in the life science arena. If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy selling capital equipment by employing a consultative sales approach utilizing various organizational assets with the ability to understand scientific application and supporting technology than this is a great opportunity for you.
What makes a successful ‘sales specialist’ at PerkinElmer?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener 10
- Strategic 10
- Problem-solver 9
- Mediator 8
- Results-driven 7
- Quick-thinking 6
- Relationship expertise
- Team player
- Skilled presenter
It Starts with a Mission
Our quest to improve life goes back to our earliest innovators, but the challenges we face today have never been greater.
At PerkinElmer our mission is to innovate for a healthier world, and it starts with our exceptional employees.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
- Paris, Île-de-France Region
Powerful detection solutions for drug discovery and disease-related research to help develop exciting new treatments.
PerkinElmer is searching for its France Field Application Specialist who will help PerkinElmer elevate, in collaboration with the France sales team, its Discovery Screening Reagents and its Detection Instruments Portfolio: http://www.perkinelmer.com/nl/category/drug-discovery-screening-reagents.
- Conduct customer product demonstrations in conjunction with the France Sales team
- Collaborate with all Field Team members to develop and deploy world-class systems and tools and provide front-line support to sales as the Field Application Scientist
- Provide and deliver product training to field (marketing & sales) as new features/functionalities are available
- Coordinate with Product Management to identify, communicate, and incorporate new product enhancements as well as with the Services team to ensure delivery of competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers
- Characterize the external market by performing pipeline analysis and competitive assessments for territory and specific market segments
- Attend regional and national meetings presenting new applications and assisting sales with both duty and customer enquiries
- Attend relevant conferences to foster and grow professional networks and collaborations and to keep informed about new innovations and findings of the market
- MS, PhD and/or BS in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience in Biology or Cell Biology
- Technical, applications and market knowledge of Reagents and Multimode Detection Instruments, including sample preparation, and knowledge of customers in Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries (desired)
- Proven communication, team working, presentation and interpersonal skills with a proactive mindset
- Fluent in English and French, at ease with IT package and software
- Willingness to travel approximately 60% of the time, mainly in France and occasional travel across boarders
- France based, ideally in the Paris area
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees with a focus on talent and career development
- Dynamic and innovative culture and a collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer offers competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable depending on profile, as well as great development opportunities. If you feel that this role is for you, don’t delay click to apply!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams