Learning and Enablement Specialist
Boston, Massachusetts | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-026252
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Here is What You Will Do:
- Design, produce, edit, and review learning videos and eLearning formats
- Design, create, edit, and review materials in an instructor led, live format
- Incorporate relevant context for scientific software applications in varied chemical and biological areas, such as biochemistry, genomics, or related areas for life sciences and applied science markets.
- Coordinate, track, and lead contributions from others
- Manage progress and document business requirements
- Facilitate, coordinate and lead learning events
- Coordinate and set expectations for learning events and training
- Periodically deliver training to customers
- Analyze customer learning requirements and needs turning them into proposals
- Manage and quickly adapt priorities to changing needs, either for the business or customers
- Work independently to drive completion of commitments and priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry related or Biology related field like Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics disciplines, are required
- Experience and interest in video and/or eLearning production, including design, planning, creation, and editing, is required
- Experience working in an Instructional Design capacity to develop, implement, measure for and analyze for training success
- Master's Degree is a plus
- Experience building lesson plans and in creating collateral for technical training and/or experience as teacher/professor is desired
- Experience in the use of PowerPoint with representative images and examples is desired
- Ability and confidence to effectively communicate and interact with technical and scientific personnel in a variety of levels
- Strong organization skills, and discipline is required, experience as a project manager is a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate, inspire and coach others
- Demonstrate technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to explore, and the curiosity to learn independently
- Willingness and ability to travel
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”