Sr. Customer Support Engineer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Oftigren, CH Job ID JR-020111
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
Our Customer Support Team is responsible for maintaining a high standard, professional customer support used by customers throughout the region. The Customer Service Engineer will act as the face for the company, making sure our customer needs are met with high quality. (S)he will be working mainly in the French speaking regions of Switzerland, supporting PerkinElmer Life Science Instrumentation.
- Performs field service, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Supporting our client with software updates; qualification and process optimization.
- Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality.
- Collaboration with the sales, service and customer care teams.
- Technically minded individual who enjoys problem solving and inter-disciplinary collaboration and communication.
- Relevant education (e.g Chemistry, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, or laboratory sciences) preferred.
- Experience with Chromatography desired.
- Some experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with analytical and clinical instrument applications.
- Good communications skills both in English and French or German
- Applications from university graduates are also welcome.
What we offer:
- Strong technical support and mentoring
- Meaningful work with professional customers
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."