Newark, New Jersey | Boston, Massachusetts | Los Angeles, California | New York, New York | San Diego, California
ResponsibilitiesLocation Newark, New JerseyUS Job ID JR-015680
Remotely schedule preventative and corrective maintenance events for customer sites in North America. Schedule training and sales events at customer locations. Maintain PerkinElmer relationship with the customer sites.
Core Job Duties:
- Primary liaison for Scheduled Maintenance activity.
- Place and track preventative maintenance (PM) calls to and from OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and third party service providers, prioritizing as necessary.
- Forecast and schedule service events with the customer sites.
- Point-of-contact regarding preventative maintenance, for Engineers, OEM and third party service providers.
- Escorting vendors
- Enter equipment updates into Customer MMS and / or SAP system, including work order and purchase order creation as well as accurate asset information.
- Close completed service orders and monitor open service orders to minimize delays in service.
- Coordinate billable service with customer licensees
- Maintain T&M billing report
- Drive regional best practices
- Ensure all OEM/TPV contract entitlements were performed
- Maintain Savings Tracker
- Regularly present metrics to customer
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via telephone and email.
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system.
- Schedule trainings on equipment internally and communicate to customer sites.
- Coordinate sales events at customer sites and assist on-site during events
- Associates Degree OR Certification in business or science
- Two or more years of administrative and customer service experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."