Windows Systems Administrator
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey
ResponsibilitiesLocation Mountain Lakes, New JerseyUS Job ID JR-024113
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
PerkinElmer is seeking a IT Help Desk Technician who will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for the Euroimmun team related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements a solution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or ticketing system
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by Employees
- Walk Employees through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update Employees status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by Employees to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- 1+ years of experience in Windows Systems Administration.
- 1 year of experience in Active Directory.
- MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA certification is a plus.
- Technically savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Strong computer systems, mobile devices, and other technical product knowledge.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”