Field Service Engineer
Mita, Japan | , Japan | Yokohama, Japan
ResponsibilitiesLocation Mita Building 5F, OsakaJP Job ID JR-021448
- To fulfill after sales needs of customers in the assigned territory
- Responsible to Maintain response time & downtime to assigned customers
- Responsible for instruments installation and Warranty service in the Field.
- Responsible for Billable service and promote the service contracts.
- Responsible for Accessories & Consumables sales
- Performs field service as advised by the supervisor, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Executing preventive maintenance calls as scheduled.
- Align personal working practices with the team performance targets. Actively demonstrate compliance with all team targets.
- Maintains personal service spares issued and inventory records to the highest standard. Ensures all anomalies are quickly and effectively reported and resolved.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment is adequate to perform service required, and that all test equipment issued is calibrated at the times specified.
- Makes returns of all fully completed service documentation, Service Reports, Expenses Claims, on a daily basis.
To ensure that quality standards are maintained while servicing the equipment.
To maintain good communication at all relevant levels of customer organization.
In case, customer gives poor rating while taking feedback about our services, necessary support has to be taken from colleagues and ensure that customer complaint is resolved.
- Knowledge Management
To continuously update the technical knowledge of products.
Attend local / overseas Training
To develop applications knowledge.
To develop soft skills related to communication, selling and customer management.
- Cross functional support
To support all colleagues as and when necessary aligning to objectives of organization growth.
To help Service Sales by following up on contract status, Account Receivables and promoting Upgrades/Accessories/Consumables.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”