Quality ManagerApply Now
- Milan, Lombardy
The Quality Manager is responsible for Quality Assurance development, implementation and maintenance activities related to the established Quality Management System (QMS) for Dani (A PerkinElmer Company) located in Milan or Pavia, Italy.
The Quality Manager is responsible for coordinating staff efforts supporting the sites operational goals and objectives while maintaining compliance to established standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the site leadership team and support the site’s goals and objectives; work with the site leadership team towards developing, tracking, and meeting the site’s quality objectives
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and improving the departments performance towards supporting the sites quality and operational objectives
- Ensure the implementation, application, and monitoring/management of the sites quality system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and other relevant standards/regulations by conducting audits, training programs, data review & analysis and other relevant activities.
- Oversee Customer Complaint Handling System, CAPA and supplier quality improvement programs.
- Offer support and make recommendations on the implementation of best practices for pursuing root cause investigation and continuous quality improvements by product line
- Ability to maintain a balance between quality resources and departmental workload by regularly evaluating all tasks/projects against available personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in quality with 3-5 years managing a quality team
- Effective interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge/experience implementing and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system requirements
- Certified ISO auditor
- Six Sigma expertise an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience implementing and meeting ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Experience working with Regulatory bodies
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize activities as needed
- Background in Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement programs preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documented related to the product
- Ability to make effective presentations on topics to senior management
- Working knowledge of SAP Quality Module a plus
- Ability to utilize MS Office tools: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams