Cloud Test Automation Engineer
Spain | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Madrid, ES Job ID JR-030230
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 16,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Cloud Test Automation Engineer
Our Informatics R&D center in Granada is a PerkinElmer Informatics core site in Visual Analytics, Data Science and Bioinformatics. We create software and solutions to help scientists make the next breakthrough discovery for a healthier world.
This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in Spain.
- Design test plans, write and execute test cases for functional and/ or performance within the domain assigned
- Develop and maintain automated test cases within the test framework
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop strong expertise in the assigned domain area
- Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues on a regular basis
- Understanding and complying of/ to Informatics practices
- Assist in creating test summary reports of high quality, written language and content
- Become a user expert on how our products work, gaining an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses; and championing customer issues in order to ensure they have a positive experience
- Computer Science and/ or Science-based Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with qualifying high-volume, scalable SaaS solutions
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience working on SaaS solutions based in AWS or Azure
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge in test case management and bug tracking systems such as Jira, Zephyr is preferred
- Good English, written and verbal
What We Offer:
- Passion for quality
- International working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
- Access to cutting-edge expertise through which you can make positive impact in the world around us
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”