Customer Service Engineer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Liverpool, GB Job ID JR-019433
Our Customer Service team is responsible for maintaining a high standard, professional customer support used by customers throughout the region. In this role, the Customer Service Engineer will act as the face for the company, making sure our customer needs are met with high quality.
Candidates based around Liverpool will be ideally situated.
The initial products that will be supported are PerkinElmer’s Multivendor service product lines. This may expand to a broader portfolio.
- Performs Onsite service, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Provides onsite user training on defined product groups.
- Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality.
- Relevant education or equivalent experience (e.g. Bachelor in Electronic Engineering or Biotechnology)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with analytical instrument applications.
- Experience with Chromatograph Instrumentation.
- Strong GxP knowledge would be an advantage
- Good communications skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Full driving license
What we offer:
- Strong technical support and mentoring
- Meaningful work with professional customers
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."