ResponsibilitiesLocation Limerick, IE Job ID JR-019610
Job Title: Quality Engineer
- Technical writing of IT Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls, SOPs and other Departmental/System Quality Documents in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Assist IT personnel in technical writing/responding to CAPAs (including remediation activities), Change Controls, SOPs and other Departmental/System Quality Documents in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Assists IT personnel in technical writing/responding to Deviation/Events including detailed event investigation and root cause analysis in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Assists IT personnel in interactions with Quality Assurance personnel and the Quality Management System.
- Successfully navigate the Electronic Quality Management System and work with other impacting departments to ensure IT Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls, SOPs, etc are monitored, progressed and closed in-line with agreed timelines
- Assists IT personnel in participating in and successfully navigating through the electronic Quality Management Processes
- Represents IT at meetings relating to assigned items
- Assists IT SME’s during internal and external audits
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent technical writing ability and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a cGMP regulated environment
- Excellent attention to detail, computer skills, and ability to adapt to new systems/technologies
- Ability to work independently with only high level guidance and supervision
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."