Instrument Onboarding Engineer
Ireland | Ireland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Limerick, IE Job ID JR-020420
Instrument Onboarding Engineer
Reports to Title:
Regional Delivery Lead
Support Installation and Qualification of Lab Systems
Core Job Duties:
- Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation of many different types of lab instrumentation and equipment
- Technical contribution for Qualification and Validation Documents (e.g. Risk Assessment, Validation Plan, Design Configuration/Specification, User Requirements, Functional Requirements, IQ OQ PQ, Trace Matrix, Validation Summary Report), SOPs, Maintenance Procedures, Calibration Procedures, and other instrument support documents
- Provide support for the translation of technical information and requirements into qualification/validation test design
- Escort and coordinate with instrument vendor service engineers and review vendor qualification documentation
- Contribute to the overall growth of PerkinElmer’s compliance business
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; scientific background preferred
- At least 3-5 years of pharmaceutical of FDA related validation experience
- Good knowledge of GMPs, 21CFR Part 11, USP 1058, GAMP 5 – and other relevant industry regulations and guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability work independently
- Organized and task oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – especially on technical topics
- Self-directed and motivated individual who is able to operate in a rapidly changing business environment
- Customer-oriented, conducting job function with a primary focus on customer satisfaction (internal & external) and ability to deal with customer complaints
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project
- Ability to Build consensus among team of stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with a multitude of laboratory equipment a plus
Lab Environment (may need to follow Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Polices); Office Environment.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."