Customer Support Engineer
Leeds, United Kingdom | York, United Kingdom | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Leeds, GB Job ID JR-026234
Our Customer Service team is responsible for maintaining a high standard, professional customer support used by customers throughout the region. In this role, the Customer Service Engineer will act as the face for the company, making sure our customer needs are met with high quality.
Candidates based around the West/East Yorkshire area will be ideally situated.
The initial products that will be supported are PerkinElmer’s Multivendor service product lines. This may expand to a broader portfolio.
- Performs Onsite service, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Provides onsite user training on defined product groups.
- Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality.
Qualifications and required experience:
- Relevant education or equivalent experience (e.g. Bachelor in Electronic Engineering or Biotechnology)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with analytical instrument applications.
- Experience with Chromatograph Instrumentation.
- Strong GxP knowledge would be an advantage
- Good communications skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Full driving license
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."