Senior SAP PP/APO Busines Analyst
Poland | India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-019894
Snr IT Business Systems Analyst – SAP PP/APO oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP PP/APO system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP PP/APO.
- Analyze Production Planning, practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP PP/APO functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP PP/APO system.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP PP/APO functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP PP/APO and another 2 for APO.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences
- Minimum 6 months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP PP/APO SAP system is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP PP/APO, with 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Good working knowledge of the PP/APO processes in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."