Senior Logistics Specialist
Krakow (City), Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0204
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
The EMEA Distribution coordinator assists in effectively manage customer orders for the region to deliver PerkinElmer’s business objectives. The role will involve operating the centralised distribution centre ordering function ensuring that all requests are processed in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and contributing to the success of logistics department goals and objectives. The ideal candidate would have experience in SAP and international shipping and product logistics and would understand the documentation and procedures required for both purchasing and selling locally and abroad. The candidate would also have experience in dealing with third party warehousing as well as order processing and fulfilment.
- Effectively coordinate the day-to-day distribution operations (Receive and process shipping orders)
- Under the supervision of team manager collaborate with peers to balance daily workloads and support business fluctuations as needed.
- Monitor the progress of shipping orders and contribute to target achievement of department metrics
- Work closely and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (Customer care, transportation, warehousing, OTR, etc) to improve operations and contribute to customer success
- Ensure internal rules & procedures are followed, Essential Departmental and Organizational Functions
- Propose and implement process improvements
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum 4years of experience in transport/ import / export / distribution, rma operations, and policies
- Knowledge of SAP is obligatory required
- Strong capability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English is required, strong B2/C1 level
- BA/MA in logistics, transportation, trade, etc. will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office applications is strongly preferred
- Ability to interact effectively & respectfully in a global, multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Good time management and prioritizations skills to balance shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, multi-tasking, collaboration, and self-management skills
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER,
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI,
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office,
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Referral awards,
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas,
- Modern office facility including parking lot,
- Bike ride subsidy,
- CSR & sports activities,
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room,
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation,
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."