Senior IT Project Manager, M&A and ERP Implementation
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-020477
This role is open for remote work
- Project manage and deliver components of the IT integration, including data migration and conversion, business systems integration, infrastructure and tools migration and conversion.
- Work with Business Partners, stakeholders and subject matter experts to document & map business processes and articulate end-to-end business requirements for acquisition integration
- Participate and contribute to IT discovery and discussions, across functions for business application portfolios
- Collaborates and coordinates with the Business Integration Team, technology groups, and system implementation partners to develop project strategies and plans.
- Responsible for functional and technical documentation during Planning & Analysis Phase, Design Reviews, Execution & Solution Deployment
- Contribute to designing and building re-usable and repeatable processes feeding into Integration playbooks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer sciences or related field
- Deep experience with ERP, CRM, eCommerce and IT business applications functionality and their limitations.
- 8 years of experience in Technical Project Management (Or) 4 years of experience supporting ERP, CRM or ecommerce implementations and integrations
- Experience in managing full-life cycle IT projects and managing resources.
- Knowledge and familiarity with IT Infrastructure migration is desired.
- Experience in requirement gathering workshops, facilitating, and mapping. business process & future state definition discussions.
- Experience working in global organization and across different time zones
What we offer:
Helping to innovate for a healthier world
Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Attractive compensation and performance bonus
Recognition & referral awards
Tuition reimbursement program
Business, technical and soft skills trainings
Private medical care
Life & accident insurance
Sport programs (individual and team)
Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
Modern office facility including parking lot
Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
Casual dress policy
Fresh fruits served every morning
Bike ride subsidy
…and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."