Senior HRIM Analyst, Workday
Krakow (City), Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-028727
PerkinElmer is now looking for
Workday Senior HRIM Analyst
The Workday Senior HRIM Analyst is responsible for the functional configuration support for Security and Business Processes in Workday related to specific acquisitions —PerkinElmer’s global HR platform. The Workday Analyst will need to have hands-on functional experience and will be responsible for all phases of security and business process lifecycle related to specific acquisition- based projects. They need to be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test and proactively maintain configuration once in production. Fluent German and English skills are required in this position, also we would like you to be a detail oriented, self-starter with excellent technical development, written and verbal communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead configuration efforts for a large German-based acquisition project within our current Workday environment
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy business process and security solutions for Workday HR Modules. Workday HR implementation includes core HR, Compensation, Talent Management, Recruitment
- Analyzes complex Workday project requirements to determine impact and/or change to Workday functional architecture
- Perform hands-on configuration and cross-functional testing across all implemented modules
- Troubleshoot security and business process issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources related domains (HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met. Provide guidance to cross-functional team on configuration and testing strategies
- Bring best practice and subject matter expertise to provide best in class architecture and solution for all security and business process needs associated with Workday
- Perform all test cycles to ensure successful end-to-end delivery, including update regression testing
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards/best practices to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units, HR and IT.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIBs
- Deep understanding of the various Workday modules
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of the various Workday modules, report writing, as well as Workday security
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, HR, IT or Business
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Workday functional and reporting development
- 5+ years of general HRIS experience.
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday modules, including business process and security framework configuration.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to understand and interpret stakeholder requirements & translate into meaningful metrics/reports.
- Ability to drive projects and issues to completion.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; demonstrated strength in problem-solving and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."