Senior Credit Analyst (night-shift)Apply Now
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
This position is responsible for making credit decisions, in accordance with established credit policies, practices, and procedures, within pre-defined limits, through analysis of the order and payment history of established customers. This position is also responsible for the collection, management and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
- Conduct comprehensive credit reviews of prospective and existing customers by investigating and verifying the customer’s financial status and position. Analyze bank and trade references, review D&B reports and analyze financial statement information to determine customers’ ability to pay.
- Review/approve orders for established customers whose credit balance exceeds their credit limit.
- Establish and/or maintain customer account credit limits and manage special credit arrangements and/or deviations from standard payment terms.
- Monitor FSCM to keep information valid and updated in accordance with SOX requirements.
- Attain established individual and department goals in the areas of DSO, orders released and on hold.
- Effectively communicates with sales staff and other internal departments to drive process improvements and achieve targeted results.
- Telephone contact, delinquency correspondence, payment research and effectively communicating with customers to secure/negotiate payment while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Prepare account reconciliation information for customers and generate delinquency correspondence as needed. Establish goals and metrics relative to individual & team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in all phases of collections including collection calls and dispute resolution in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to and knowledge of AR process is a plus.
- Able to read and interpret financial statements
- Must have experience with Excel, Word, SAP and FSCM.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Must be driven to achieve results and function within a team environment.
- Highly organized with outstanding follow-up skills.
- Working knowledge of laws relating to bankruptcy and UCC filings.
- Fluent in English - at least CEFR C1 level
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2.30pm and 12am)
What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- attractive nightshift bonus
- night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders) or a parking spot
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams